Friday, September 18, 2009

Im not in the mood to post but i have to post -.-
Trying to avoid to be dead (?)
HAHA ! -.-"
-
Raye is coming Sooooooooooooooooooooooooon ~
hahah , tak sabaaaaaaaaaaaah !
How i wish its 1 week raye holiday .
It would be Great !
-
Yesterday , did not attent sch . HAHA , alik Melacca :D
Bestbestbest ^L^
Soyeah , Erin also did not go to school .. she lazyy maah just like ME !
-
As for today , `Rawr , Fateen , Rigby , Adeelah , Ifaa & Afeeqah did not attent sch .
Like wat seyy . HAHA .
Nasib die dtg ;D
The NCC Boys today have training .
Master Parade kate kan .
So yeah , some of them get the Maskman badge(?)
Ohh , ape2 laah .
I know shooting he get 15 ? HAHA , greeat !
I only get 4 . Bloody hell . nehmind i did my best :b
-
I dont really wish to happen again . Just like the past .
Its so scary man !
But , i can see the different . The different now & the past .
But ur so called " shy-ness " is still there .
HAHA , like ppl say , It take time .
Otp wif u was great . Everthough its just a short period .
I really enjoy it .
Plz go top up okey !?
-
Tmr , gg out . Gg to get my last minute things for raye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment