Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Isnin dan Selasa

1 of kakak housemate just went out . haha . She is an Air Stewardess another housemate idk , yesterday , she just cameback Spore from where idk . She also an Air Stewardess . Gerekk pee ? Drg tinggi dooh ! aku bile nk tinggi :( ? I wanna be Air Stewardess yknoow ~
k cut ! >8>8>8>8>8>8>8>8
let talk on Monday .
Did not go anyway . At nite went out to hunt for food . haha , Went to Sempang Bedok then go Shop & save . haha . Reach home , I watch KBS , The Gloden Apple while kakak insind her room doing her stuff . I called Fauzi & cried . K , mepek but true . haha -.-! Then , me & kakak sleep at nearly 5am due to some reason . wakaka !
Todayy .
Recieve a morning called , was shocked man ! Force myself to ans the called . haha , pass the phone to kakak , pass me back , talktalk & back to sleep . haha . tired dooh ! Then wake up > share something wif kakak > bath > eat > Tv/Download song untill now . haha . Im infront while kakak inside her room , Sleeping . She is working tmr , morning . So im all alone . haha .
Actually i should be home today , but i dont want . I wanna sleep here , so , yeahh lohh . haha .
Right now , im listening to song , chatting . So yeah till here then . Byebye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment