Friday, December 18, 2009

My only dream .




Miss my dear tat gul beside me :( how i wish she could stay longer :(
Boom ! Sorry for not posting for soooooooooo long . hee . Being busy + lazy .
Firstandforall , Im single . yah me ! -.-
so Kakak , dont ask me , hows my boyfriend dis and tat :)
So today meet up wif Aicha syg & Fred .
Meet Aicha and have lunch together .
Talk about him & Carl :) then walk around lots to find something .
When to Al-Khair then . Back to lots to meet up wif Fred :)
Wait for him at Mcd . Then talk about his result dis & tat .
then home . Right now watching Awan Dania . K , best !
as my only dream to be an Air Stewardess but the only reason is ....
IM SHORT :"((((( alaaah ! Susah yknow ! k lah , till here .
Tmr having Grooming session & in the noon off to Port Dickson .

No comments:

Post a Comment