Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pat kampong pon ade connection laah





*wipe half of the dust *
I know its been sooooooooooooo long i didnt post . Cam biase laah , lappy still not settle .
haiyaa , lecehh laah . School was okey laahh . Some of the topic what the teacher teach i still dont get it . History ngan Social.S jangan ckp , langsung tak faham ! Theres Dnt , Malay & Maths hw .
haiyaa , banyak punyee susah . I did bring my maths textbook with me .
Later at nite i do . heeh !
Right now i at Kampong . Haiyaa , aku online , tak ramai org lak online . kecohh ahh .
Im soo mendak man . Right now someone is mad at me !!!! :((((
Just bcoz i lazy wanna get up & see tat someone photo .
ERIN talk to me caaaan !? layan lahh aku . -.-" Kau ni , aku malas lah nk tengok gambar diee . Abe taknak layann aku ! Sedihh . -.- mepek bodoh .
Right now nobody is at home cume me , Erin & small kids :D
Mother all go out , dont k now go where .
Tmr maybe gg Port Dickson ? maybe kot .
maybe i stop here ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment