Monday, January 4, 2010

First day of school



Like i say in my msn PM yesterday , Dont be shock ppl :) Today first day of sch worst nightmare . k tak lahh . hmm , Ppl keep on asking me why i cut my hair . Alaah , cnt meh ? my hair wat korg ? My hair will grow long laah . Just wait & be patience :) Got hug from all the 10 Gfs , ^^ . They all also kecohh =.= recess time was great i tell you . HAHA . k , friends yknow eh ?^^ alamak , i was shock :O You make me wanna cry . k , skip . Guyfriends all dah wear long pants ehh ? haha , look much better to some . haha . Sch rule sekarang dah merepek seyy .
Free period cnt buy food . lamee yknow . Then ape nk kite mati eh ? Recess time so many ppl , then free period cnt eat . like shit laahh . Can we change the sch rulee like the old ones ?!
My maths & DnT teacher having a hard time calling my nickname AISYEEK . haha . They were like asking , why must called me tat name & i say tat got another Aisyah in our class . ngade2 btol lahh aku ni . Soo , tmr my timetable have alot of free period . cool or wat ? but see lahh , suree cnt eat . haiyaaaa ! Till here then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment