Sunday, January 3, 2010

I cut my hair !

- Name aku gamo . haha , tats wat tat lil kid say . k , muke tak perluu :))
Sch start tmr & i cant wait to meet everyoneeee ! But im not ready waking up early in the
morning . haiyaa . susuh laah .
Ifaa told me tmr must be in sch by 645 am coz you know eh ifaa ^^ But i guess im gg to be late ? haha , see how laahh . Hope mom can send me to sch tmr . Mls lahh nk naik bas/train .
Today did nothing much . Stay at home . Kakak did come today . She came at the wrong timing .
haha . I want bath , then she come . Then she eat first w/o waiting for me . alamak !
anyways , i cut my hair r r r r r r r r really Short ! haha , ppl will be sreaming at me . k fake -.-
nehmind lahh . new look kate kan . haha . But i dont look like a sec3 gul . Abg Kakak say , my new look like my cousin , Kak Comel -.-' haha
Im too scared to come to sch trm ! Due to something . alamak how leh ? :$ I dont know how to face " itu anak "
Ok i stop here ! See you ppl tmr !

No comments:

Post a Comment