Sunday, January 6, 2013

I love my surrounding :*


Oh hello to all blogger (whoever is reading/daily up to daters blogger)
So... almost 2 years+ huh i didn't up to date my own blog hahahah. Came across blogspot cause I actually searching for Running Man blogspot & want to catch ep 50. There's Nichkhun Oppa (2PM) OMO I REALLY AM A FAN GIRL TO HIM HEHEHEHE (oppps hyper)




As you can see the picture above ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ yup there, they are actually my sch course mates.
So there is my new "girlfriends" aka Babes 
 Im schling in MDIS since i chose not to go into ITE due to the course that i am not interested therefor I'm currently schling in MDIS :> 
I know its ardy 2013 but its never to late to tell some of the things that I really am enjoy my 
2012 a l o t, like seriously *n.n*

Eventho some part of my 2012 was bittersweet but I'm really blesses in making lots of friends/making some of my wishes really come true which is unbelievable.
Get to meet my 4 lovely girls which my closes primary sch mate :"") 
(the picture below)





 yup & as usual, have conflict w my own Girlfriends :")
But you know what, my Girlfriends are always the best eventho theres lots & lots of misunderstanding & stuff..... I really hope that our friendship really last till forever :*

And so do my Lovely Babes & Besties friends :* Really really treasure all of them. 
I got no new picture of my own Girlfriends since I didn't transfer any new latest picture to my own computer HEHE sorry girls *if* you are reading this hek hek!



This picture (below) was taken during my birthday, last year, 2012 hahahaa most epic surprise cause their plan was super fail!! Went out that day & when I'm reaching home to unlock my own gate my bro open the door so called wanted to block the view of my house hahahah but was fail cause I saw Ifah"s beg & my reaction was
"Eh thats my friend beg?" & my bro like "huh what beg?"



hahahahha & tada my Girls were hiding behind the back door :") *touched*


Love you girls to the beat!~~~~ mwah mwah!


hehehe, ok I hope *my* 2013 
may be another exciting year, less fight & stuff,
have more outing with all the lovely ladies there & mostly be a better year, Amin!  

Who said being single = lonely? 
Hah maybe to some, but not me! Im happy w my surrounding rn so yup, I do not need some guy to make me even more happier as the ladies up there enough for me *for now, lol*
Not the prefect time yet but you know patience is key~~ heh k starting w my lame talks!
Ok la, I will end my *story-telling* here then. Am so hungwy that i seriously got to eat hahaha
& I'm still searching for Running man ep 50 grrrrr my Baby handsome Nichkhun!!!!!! hahahahaha,
Will update my own blog whenever I feel like hehe, In Shaa Allah ;)
xx
Aisyeek :*

No comments:

Post a Comment