Saturday, January 19, 2013

feeling emotionless *sigh*


Head up & smile!

Hi blogger, its Saturday tdy & it raining since yesterday. 
So i have got no idea what I should blog abt tdy......
Most of my weekends I spend my day w my parents & less to friends.
Yup, things changes and its very rare seeing me gg out w my own mates! 
Mostly we meet up on the weekdays and catch up on what we missed harhar, girls~
erm, currently I'm home alone & feeling kinda down rn idw :( *sigh*
Wanted to start on my assignment but my mind keep telling me to blog first so here I am. My assignment is on charismatic leadership or motivation. Gosh I cant actually decide which assignment I should do *help* Hate being fickle minded ykwn.  Both are actually interesting topics!
Honestly, I prefer doing my assignment in sch or using bro's lappy BUT bro's lappy having some problem or iaka "laptop crash" (?) lol, am not really sure. Kinda troublesome me cause I've got to do my assignment by using this lagging computer which has no mircosoft powerpoint!!!!! UGH 
You see that the main problem & I just got to do my assignment by using notepad & will transfer everything in sch pp (powerpoint) -_- troublesome right?! hahais oh whatever, shall start doing research & stop complaining he he he :"B


No comments:

Post a Comment