Saturday, March 9, 2013

ADVENTURE COVE

Hi. Firstly I'm updating my blog using phone so yup idk how the picha I'm gg post turn out like what? Lol

So, adventure cove was awesome!!! $29 just for the entry really worth it *.* the operation hours 10am till 6pm. So for those who have not being there, please go!!!

So actually plan to go w pairs ( Erin, me & brother & sister Lina) but I guess something happen so sister Lina didn't get to join us :( But its ok, plan still goes on since Erin in Sg ardy right, so yup must bring her cannot make her upset if not.....
Hahahaa, so reached adventure cove we had our breakfast first (home cook) so yup after tat we get change & jump into the water. There were 6 different kinds of slides, lazy pool, snorkeling (YES THIS!!!) & etc hehe. So, all the 6 slides was really awesome & there is this slide the queue is always long plus the starting of the slide was kinda slow but I swear, right when you reach the top, the slide become even more terrified hahahahaaahahaha w/o fail I scream ( lol I know it's abit complicated but you people have to try tat ride!!!!!! You all will understand what I mean :B )

Tried the snorkeling hahahahahhaha my advice to you, if you are a good swimmer & can breathe well thru your mouth then good job!! Well for me, I had really hard time breathing thru my mouth w the gurgle Hahhahahaa joke but at the same time they will give you a live jacket hehe the awesome part is, you can see all the fish!!!!!!!!! Yes fishes!!!! & the water sea water, duhhhhh. Ok maybe Tats all I would share hek hek, if I tell more detail about it, it won't be fun right? He he he he so yes, you yes you, go adventure cove alright!!! It is really worth your money :-)
Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment