Sunday, June 14, 2009


I miss ALL of them:(

Ok yesterday i did have fun going to BatuPahat~
I did not sleep at all tat whole 12 to 5am . Pack my things &
at 4am i cooked Papa . sooo the sedap :P
then watch tv , & go bath & do what ever things & we goo~
First line jam seyy , sso mom decided to go to the second line .
Haiyeeeeerrr , ALSO jam .
So yeah the whole journey , I SLEEP ^O^ AHHAHAHAHA
ok , then stop at Kedai Lime (?) ok im not that sure ah for our breakfast ,
but i was sleeping that time ,mom did wake me up , but guess what !? I did not wake up at all &
i did not follow them for breakfast . I keep on sleeping inside the car .
By the time i wake up , we are reaching the wedding house . cool or wat .
okey , if u ppl readng dis , sorry ah , if broken english -.-"
When reach at the wedding house ,
But 1thing im not happy is ,my SF brother wife ,
OMG , i fell like slapping her face sak , puki kau ! Ass you ,
ok , i dont want tell you ppl what happen !
ok then when to Batu Pahat Shopping Mall .
Just window shopping jee . But things over there is an OKEY !
I saw one Levi's shoe , hell yeah . Lawa saakk . I want but its ok lah , there more other shoes :)
Furthermore MAYBE 19june going to Bangkok . Maybe lah , sooo , can SHOPPING :DDDD
After that went to Pak Ngah & Nek Johor house .
Otw back to Singapore , recieve msg from Siva . Sorry Siva never call you . hehe.
Ok im done here , Lala Land dah panggil :)
Chaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D
Happy one mth ^^( only 5 ppl know what i means , *wink*)
I miss GirlBoyFriends :( Bile Next Outing Ni ??

No comments:

Post a Comment