Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Someone told me that im not myseft this few week & i really agree with that ..!!!
Like really i dont know how to discribe .
Maybe i could said that June hols really
SUCK !!!! i REPEAT ,
June hols really SUCK !!!!
Everthings goes wrong ,
1 - ask that girl about me , & she siad its not the right time yet -__-"
then bile sak !?? WEHN !?
2 - Asked another girl , she siad she really dont know , -__-"' ass btol laaaah !
Then about this another group(as in convo wat another 2ppl) were chatting in MSN , maybe i was bluer sotong ! idk !!!!
3 - He bad mood & i ask weather i can help , but he told me that he has a prob with me !!!?
Well i did ask him whats the prob but end up , i dont really get it . maybe his Faking idk "~"
then that girl ask me ,
asal nga kau aisyeek ? he reply ,
hahaa sort .
4 - this guy , hiyooooooooooo im really sorry man , due to may bluer-ness , he mad at me . but now dah okey pooooooon :))
I tot is his band member online , + i saw him on9 , guess what happen is that i ask him , ni sape (____) atau seseorang !? HAHA , he reply as if that his in bad mood , he want smack my face
-_- , sorry ah gang :DD
After the fight with tat someone , things around here really change . I did remember what MrMarshallTan said to my mom during the parents meeting [sec1 time]
" Aisyah has the habit of talking before thinking through " :DDD
so yeah i really remember that , still fresh in my mind !! & thats really who i am !! i guess i cannot change that habit , habit of coming late to school , yeah number1 beb , haiyoooo ,
nobody can change me if i change myself !!!!
[ am i right or wrong !!?? ]
ok , im done with my words !! Im sorry if u people out there think its yooooooooouuu !! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment