Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yeahyeahyeah , so , dah ckp tu semue , karang baru nak sedah ?
nehhh , i GUESS i forgive u .
Monday tak puas hati , bace lah inbox aku .
The problem is all about him , trust . I know .
But there is a reason why i post about other thing too .
Must be a reason rite ..
well u know that HER also .
Well tats wat i see wif my own eye lah . OKEY !?
TERpicit ke sengaje ? well idk , someone told me tat SHE wanna read my inbox ok .
So , kalau nak bace atleast can ask rite ?
see , everytime i talk about ASBH
someone will ask , cam ane kau leh dpt no die . cam tu semue .
Dont u find weird when someone say like tat ?
U see , everytime i msg wif ASBH ,
u will be smiling , i knowiknow
but deep inside ur heart , idk if u are mad or jealous ?
Ohh , i cry BECAUSE someone wanna BT info me ?
But why wanna BT ? Why dont want ask me ?
eyy , sape start dulu ?
Kau pikir kau sorang aje ke yg penat nak gado2 ni semue ?
kau aje ? eyy , aku pon laah :)
Nehmind Nur :)
Lets talk about yesterday !
soo , yesterday , after sch have NCC :D
was great but during our ceremony ,
WORST ! haha ,
kene mrh lohh same ma'am . Then do some marching & also some of the PartDs ;D
then wait for Khair & off home :b
Reach home , Kakak already reached :D
bath breakfast & ogg to geylang .
Wahhh , ramai dok org ")
Walk around & court some nice outfits :D
haha , kakak & me bought baju kurung which
different colour & paattern .
Then jln2 saw budak Yusof Ishak , saw my relative
which on my father side . Remind me of someone too :[
nehmind , then have drink at the new pasar .
Send kakak home :)
Reach home , bath then lalaland :D
right now chatting wif Hadi .
Ifahh alik kampong , haizz .
Till here then :D

No comments:

Post a Comment