Sunday, April 26, 2009







hello people . This is my second post :D



Just came back .Just now went Bugis with SisterIntan . Just the two of us .
I know MYE is coming sooooooooooooooooon ! Yet im still slacking !! AHHH 8o
I did not buy anything , just teman her jln2 as today shes going home ,sadsad :'(
She buy lots of things , haha . dont remember wat she buy . Benci aku . lols .
I want but cloths but nehhh , saving money ahh . hehe .
then half way , Rain . haha . cooooooooooooool yknow .
But great yknow , coz this few week the weather SUCK aloooooooot !
Walk around Bugis then go makan , went back home . Stopped at Marsiling station , go AuntyTimah house coz it LilAiman Birthday .
Blablabla , send SisterIntan at Jb , and byebye to her :( She gg bach melake .
Right now doing STUPID malay hw !! AHHHH 8o . can anyone HELP me !!? I dont even understand how to do malay hw . Cikgu bbl _____ !

No comments:

Post a Comment