Wednesday, April 22, 2009

sitiaisyahbtemohdfauzi.
Me:D


Dennaketot.


FazeeraEdhowaa.


cool huh !?/Denna&Fazeera.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D
how r u ppl ?? haha .
so today didnt attend sch ! Because angon lambat !
AAhhhhhhhh ! when can i stop this habit !? anyone , help me plzz !
so , no one know[my family] that i never g school . haha . accept abg .
he reach home then he saw me , ask me many things .
Abg : kau tk kolah ?
Me : kolah but adik angon lambat ah .
Abg : then esok kau g kolah , cam ane ..? surat !?
Me: alah .. mampos lah nga cikgu !
Abg : diam ....
Me : actully kan abg , adik banyak kali lah tk g kolah psl ni .
Abg : tu kau pandai2 ah .. kalau cikgu kol mak tanye asl kau tk g kolah .
Me : whatever !
So nasib tak kene marah .
so , i ask him not to tell mom !
so tadi meet `Rawrbeetah . Then off to KFC .
haha . so pat KFC we were talking something ahh ! She tell me something , that only some ppl tawu . So , rawrbeetah felt wanna cry but tk pon . But her face TuRn Red ! She blusing . hahah . Bcoz of me lah , i was asking her something then her face TURN RED ! ahah . & yeah today i saw KAK KYM ! omgomg ! IMISSHERALOT! I was eating then ter-nampak ! hehe . then both of us hug & kiss each other !

then meet others pat kolah . Then kluar kolah lepak then HomeSweetHome !
I think that all lah for today . Nothing much .
exam is around the cornor . MUST STUDY HARD !
I want to thanks IkaCR today ! THANK YOU SO MUCH IKA !

To him : Can we stopped been stranger ??
I miss otp with you . Doing hw together , otp !?
I miss sitting wif you !
Well , i miss the old YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment