Monday, April 27, 2009

sec1 picha ; different huh !?
What a dream D:
i was in my dreamland but then , SF wake me up . I was like ... alamak kacau lah . mimpi best2 , mesti nye ade org kacau . haha . & its 7am . bath & off to sch .
About that dream ,
i reall miss That MAN ,
NOT HIM .
My dream was , i was hugging him tightly . I can say , IMISSHIMALOT !!! *crying*
I wish we were still togerther . Every nite get to kiss&hug him . But dream-on Aisyah !!
Its no longer . Things changed ! What to do rite ! Just bcoz of tat STUPID WOMEN !!!
No more manje-manje , NO MORE !!!!! I really miss him Alot !!!
i wonder why i mimpi him ??!! Why ?! Maybe i miss him or maybe he miss me . idk .
I remember , during maths lesson , he called me .
I was soo happy & what i do was , asking MrKoh to let me go washroom . I went to toilet just to answer his called . hehe . & at tat time i started to cry . I was asking him alot of quesation . & im sure he miss me alot !
Both of us plan to meet up , but then i cnt coz got NCC & Detension .
i wish he called me again ! I really miss him ALOT !!
I wonder how is he .? Good !? NO !? well im not sure .
Im getting rude wif mum . She ask me quesation , & i will answer her rude-ly .
What wrong wif me !? idk ,
But since everthing happen , I changed . i did realise my changed .
okok , till here .tmr sch . byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment