Saturday, May 16, 2009












































































Hello ! My second post .
More boys then girls come to my house . haha .
Hizami kol me & ask me wats my blk & he , Ikram & Syazwan take th wrong bus , they take 912 & it should be 903 . haha .
Hizami,Syazwan,Ikram,Ifahh,Rigby,Rawrbeetah,Amok,Khair,Aidil,Meng they all were the first one to reach my house . Heboh sak korg . Ikram cam babi . saying tat Atap is coming . but at last FAKE !
Asked them to eat but they dont want , they waiting for another group which is Denna,Danial,Haikal&Fazeera . Korg lambat ahh .
Nk ajak dorg mkn punye lah susah . haha .
Atlast,mkn pon korg. I want eat with them but they all lah , water,water,water. haha, kesian punye psl kan , tk pe ahh . tuangkan dorg air .haha.
after eating,the boys all lesap ! only aidil (?) wait for them & start reading prayers .
Cut cake time , haha . i was like so scared ! haha . scared kene sabo ! haha .
Take picha , then kakak want to feed me . i was very scared yknow !
i know her plan lah , sure want to sabo me . haha .
kakak , hizami & Syazwan did sabo me ! haha . i sabo kakak & Hizami back ^^,
then after eating , they all went back !
Ifah & Rabitah want go MotorCross but i did try ask abg . Abg kasi yknow but mak tk kasi :'(
i did cry when they all went back home :'(
Girlfriends cheer me up . ahahhaha .
they left , uncle & aunty come . No present but they give me $$$ .
untill here then , friends , it ok if u did not give me any present , nehmind ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment