Friday, May 8, 2009


Today MT paper . Paper1 really suck alot ! Paper2 was ok to me .
After th paper , Girlfriends off to Lots & eat LJS :D
Me , Aicha , Ifah , Aqilah , Trisha ,Rawrbeetah sat one table & we all were making alot of noise ! & ppl in LJS were looking at us . But who really cares ! we all were talking about Minah Rempit
-.- & talk rubbish !
I swear we all were laffing like hell . Our father place mah . lols
then walk around Lots . Boring .., off to BP with Adeelah then meet
Ifahh at Y.T .
Happy Birthday to Afiqah . jyeah dah 14 seyy . Benci aku . lols . Hope u pass ur exam . May all ur dream come true . Thank you for be my friend for 4years , if im not wrong (!?) hehe .
Sorry no PRESENT but i did kiss you . ohhh , ILOVEYOU Afiqah !
better remember my birthday too . hehe .
8 more days to my big days :D~~~

till here then .


Maybe u are trying to forget me & u are trying ur best to make me hate you .
But if tat wat u want , i have no choose but to move on :'(
sorry ah . But it my blog , so i allow to do anything with my OWN blog .
u want say mepek say lah . I dont give a damn care lah .

No comments:

Post a Comment