Thursday, May 7, 2009


Hello blog readers ! im back posting ++ im TIRED !! Yesterday was Aidil Birthday .
I want to wish Muhamad Aidil , HAPPY BELETED 14 BIRTHDAY . hope ur dream really do come true & hope you get _____ . hehe .
today school as per-normal . late for school for 13 times -.-
First period , Literature . i did not finish my h/w but i just pass-up . Sure kene scold by MrLee . See how lazy i am , Did not do h/w . Second period , Maths .
MrKoh , today last day teaching us :'(sadsadsad !
i dont want him to leave . I dont want MsLizawati to teach our kelas :( Mestinye heboh ! then recess . I nvr eat . Then MT . I can say today lesson was ok . Revise for tmr exam .
Last period , History . MsMages today did not teach us But we had consultation in class .'You want u can go , dont want just sit down & do ur own work'
haha , while waiting for my turn , i do my lines -.-
the
n , class finish , when canteen . meet th Girlfrinds :D
330 off to Geography . but atlast did not go . We CABOT. When home with Rabeeetah & Ifahhh . ok ppl . Untill here lah . Tmr got MT paper . I want to study . *Pray hard* tmr RAIN & never come SCHOOL late ! lols !
Monday got History & Maths xtra class . Im gg ~~~



9 more days to Sweet 14 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment