Sunday, July 12, 2009

Im having this mixed feeling ..
Even he has forgive me . but i know he is still sad/mad or whatsoever at me .
i know i hurt his feeling , but its the fact .
Love cnt be force . i mean i do love him but its so complicated !
People was shocking when i tell them about me & him , Lagilagi TwinSayang .
Some how , i pity for her too . Relex ok , i knoe how u feel .
haiz .. i know he reallyreallyreallyreally mad at me .
But i hope he really understand me .
i did not lie/cheat on u .
all of it is true .
And im really sorry !
Im not the best girl for u . So be it , accept the fact ..
my feeling now is Happy,Sad,Scared,Love,Hug .(reason^^)
Its so complicated yknow .
I know u have read my blog . so that really good huh !
well theres more other gul out there whinch better then me ..
also theres this gul really love u .
Can u just accept her !?
okok , btw ,
Thanks Aicha,Rigby,Denna,Fazz&Hadi !
THANKYOUSOMUCH :D
thank you for ur help , ohh yeah & also KakAmma :D

No comments:

Post a Comment