Friday, July 10, 2009





Its like `Rawrbeetah post , she miss Girlfriends
& as my post also its about Girlrfriends .
Mane korg menghilang ?? MANE !? Hey korang i do miss u guys u know .
I understand That you guys are having problem .
I really wish to help you guys but i dont think so you guys " nak aisyeek tolong ! "
I miss Girlfriends ,
we all go eat together ,
Kacau2 the sec1 ,
webcam wif Girlfriends ,
Sharing my problem to Ifah & Aicha ,
Otp wif Ifaah till morning .
hahaha , everthing lah . Its abit the same like Rawrbeetah post .
&&&
Bile ni our next outing ??
Will my girlfriends having their enjoying outing with just the A.M ??
will u guys ? & just left me , Rigby & Rawrbeetah lapak together .
I will C-R-Y i tell you :'( i dont want this to happen man . AKU TAK NAK !
Fazeera said sorry to me & I will forgive you .
Aisyeek kan Forgive & Forget ^^
haha .
& u better remember what u promise me !
Why he is stupid called my house !?? Why ?
I wish i could tell you , just that im not ready .
i know if i love him alot , i will Last Long with him . Am i right ??
But how ? he knows tat my mind is on someone else , but will he understand ?
TTM ? im not sure :( Im veryveryveryvery confused .
I just need help , i keep on trying myself to forget (whatname )
but i really cannot ! like i said to my previous post ,
Its really hard for me to see both of their Face at the same time . Really .
I also remember what Ifaaah told me , I must take care of him .
yeah , i do love him but for now , it like i do not have the love toward him :(
Siak kan aku ?!! i know & i really sorry . It like i cheat on him .
To MsA* ,
so what if i & Fateen copy each other work ?! Its our problem & not us .
U said that if we copy each other work , u promise will change our class right !?
Go on , I dont care . I also do not want to be in ur class .
I hate it !!! Plus , u dont need respect from us .
U are a teacher but alsoo can lied to the students -_-
U told us tat u called Fateen , Fazeera & Denna parents & their parents said tat
They dont know about dis Mummy .
& end up , they check with their parents tat nobodoy called them .
Hell you , Just change my class lah , i dont even care . change ah change !

No comments:

Post a Comment