Saturday, July 11, 2009



Went out follow mom & SF to look for a new house . I really like one of the house .
Its near to Repulic Poly .
HAHAHA , but the think is , went to the house , its india house .
OMFG :O
But the house is really big . Nicee man .
okok , cut i will be gg out again . To go to another house :D
To B ,
Im really sori . I know i hurt ur feelling . But this is really true .
In life i really do love u but my mind is not aon u at all !
i know u really understand me . I know . But i dont know wat will happen
if i ask u for TTM/Break Up .
I know u will be mad at me but its the fact .
I love (whatname) more then u .
Okey , right now im having mixed feeling !
I cnt force myself loving u .
I know its really complicated ,
but ... haiz .
I mean , I do love u . But suddenly my love toward u , have fade ..
Idontknow how later .
Idontknow how to talk to u later , otp .
& also tmr . HOW AM I GOING TO MEET U TMR ??
HOOOOOOOOOOW ????
I need someone help :'(
My feeling right now , is SCARED !!
FCUKING SCARED : !!
I know , i must be Brave . calm down aisyeek !
relex :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment